|Publication date||May 9, 2011|
(Continuing from Dearest) Navaan confronts the Vanorvan guards and demands to know about the slut (Ivan). When the guards are too distracted by Navaan's exposed genitals to answer, Navaan dowses them with the Felicia potion. The guards experience the same hallucination of Felicia as Ivan did, and appear a short distance behind Ivan and the vampires. The guards attack the vampires and are quickly slaughtered by them. Meanwhile Ivan's hallucination of Felicia becomes extremely distorted and he is finally able to throw off the effects of the potion. realising he is in danger, Ivan runs towards the Mistress's castle with the vampires in hot pursuit. The vampires are shot with arrows from the castle walls and killed, and Ivan is met at the castle gate by the captain of the guard, who punches Ivan and knock him out.
Ivan awakens in the Mistress's dungeon tied up and waiting to be interrogated.
- "are you speaking to us or that bottle, lady?"
- "eww- strawberry Nesquik"
- "the Alex pile"
- "If you drink the potion, Felicia romances your stomach."
- "Ivan remembers the good times."
- "Oh he's beautiful! ...he is a boy, right?"
- "arrows tell you where to go"
- "Don't moon dying people. Seriously now."
- "In which Ivan gets a hat, of sorts"
- "You never get a hug when you arrive with your hands tied"